Peter wrote:

>--- sparaig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>>--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter
>><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>

>>>If Debbie became psychotic the very last thing she
>>>needs is a long program! She needs to place her
>>>attention 100% in the relative and not drift off
>>>

>>into
>>

>>>some mental laya. Exercise, activity that fully
>>>engages her mind and FOOD.
>>>

>>Who said she was ever psychotic?
>>

>I can almost (almost) assure you that she has/had
>symptoms of psychosis, the most common psychological
>disorder from too much TM and TM-siddhis program. In
>fact all the cases of "madness" from TM that I know
>about are experiences of psychosis. Also, you only get
>commited for psychotic symtoms. These can accompany
>severe mood disorders, but I doubt Debbie had that
>diagnosis. What th f*ck is she doing on a long
>program? She's going to relapse again if someone
>doesn't know what they are doing.

Peter, the ayurvedic physician I had in the Bay Area back in the 1990's
(has since moved out of the area) was a psychiatrist who was very into
treating psychosis from meditation especially for TM'ers and tipped me
to an organization and their website for practitioners who treat these
disorders.  I can't remember the organization and obviously its website,
do you know about it?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: