<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "An odd comment to make by you, since what Maharishi is saying sounds
> very much like what the astronauts who first walked on the moon
> observed and said about our planet. Were they depersonalized and
> grandiose too?"
>
> I think the difference is that the astronauts were actually in space.
>  For them the perception would be normal.  However MMY is probably
> just  being poetic and using flowery language for his feelings, so I
> was perhaps being a bit of a dick with my comment.

Actually seeing the earth from space and all that shit is no big deal.
I had a similar experience years ago, similar to that opening for
Universal Pictures where one is traveling around the outside of the
globe up close. These things are pretty commonplace if you open up
that channel. It was cool and real and everything but that and five
bucks will get you a cup of coffee. PS no offense taken.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: