--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, off_world_beings
> <no_reply@> wrote:

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
> <shempmcgurk@>

> a 20-

> go
> > back

JbSj9L6YE&NR

> > > Bah, there are plenty of videos of MUCH higher quality out
> there.>>>
> >
> > It is precisely because it is not polished and high quality
which
> > makes it better than that kind of thing. It is hard to explain
> why,
> > but it is VERY important that the video I posted is exactly the
> way it
> > is...rough, amateur, and niave.
> >
> > It is a postmodern.....no.....post history....pre world-
> enlightenment,
> > global family message of unity and joy. It is very powerful to
> those
> > with a postmodernist, Andy Warholesque, but uncomplex (simple)
> > sensibility which is finely attuned to the paradoxical and
> wonderful
> > world into which we are now entering. It is a statement of pure
> > innocent positivity and joy at the end of history. There are
> thousands
> > of them on the YouTube dedicated to this one theme - Numa Numa.
It
> is
> > an innocent and simple expression in a rough cut form of the
Dance
> of
> > the Universe. It is a cult across the planet, and it taps into a
> > universal consciousness that is saying emphatically and once and
> for
> > all: "Life is Bliss !  !  !"
> >
> > But none of those words above really capture what it is, it is
> very
> > hard to explain unless you have a certain open mind/heart and a
> true
> > (not moodmaking) global family connection in the heart/mind. I
> guess
> > not everyone sees it, and it may need another 10 years work as I
> said
> > before :-)
> >
> > But I am glad it is not just me and my imagination, because this
> thing
> > is vast.
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-JbSj9L6YE&NR
> >
> > Dancin'OffWorld
> >

> I'm curious, off.world, how did you come across this gem?

I actually can't remember, but it was in the last couple of days, so
it must have been when I was looking at Ali Gee comedy videos and it
must have been in the 'related videos section' but god knows why.

Funnily enough, this recent report on where this phenomena all
started is on the Yahoo news frontpage right now ! (after some other
uninteresting stuff...wait for the numa numa stuff )

http://tinyurl.com/mdyxj

OffWorld

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional