--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "at_man_and_brahman"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I do not remember specifically what
> I said. Apparently you do, so please
> remind me.

Sorry, I don't remember specifically either.
But my response quoted a famous line from a movie
called "Reversal of Fortune," about the murderer
Klaus von Bulow, played by John Malkovich.

At the end of a scene in von Bulow is talking to
his lawyer, as he's leaving, the lawyer says,
"You're a very strange man, Mr. von Bulow."  And
von Bulow replies, chillingly, "You have no idea."

So I suspect you said something about what a
strange person I was to make so many posts.

I was making a funny, in other words.

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "at_man_and_brahman"
> > <at_man_and_brahman@> wrote:
> > >
> > > My experience with JS goes back even before
> > > AMT. She and I were members of a
> > > mailing list in the early '90s. She posted
> > > like a demon to that, too. I commented
> > > to her once that I was amazed at how
> > > she found the time to post so much,
> > > and she responded, "You have no idea."
> >
> > I'm flattered you remember that response, but it
> > looks like you've forgotten how you phrased your
> > comment.
> >
> > (John Malkovitch fans may have a clue as to what
> > it might have been like.)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: