--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, new.morning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Re: Vote here for the "Aliens" solution
>
> I applaud Turq for his creatively thinking about "how can we make this
> thing work". And I like the direction of his suggestions. They offer
> some good refinements, and practicalities, over what i suggested
> yesterday.
>
> In that spirit of creative problem solving, diologue and refinement, I
> offer the following encouragement and refinements:
>
> 1) I agree that some fixed number of posts per time period is easier
> to implment and more practical than my suggested "% of posts".
>
> I think 7-10 posts a day is a good upper limit.
>
> I do suggest a refinment in the time period. I think a month may be a
> bit too long a monitoring period. If someone is on a compulsive,
> venting or minutia jag, it may be better for them to send them more
> immediate feedback. And keeps FFL from being choked during the 2-3
> week lead up to their reaching their limits.
>
> Thus I suggest:
>
> * a limit of 70 posts for any 7 day period. Thats 10 posts per day.
>
> * voluntary monitors. Thus it would not take any of the moderators
> time -- other than to pull the plug on someone, and reinstate them (30
> seconds).
>
> Thus if someones posts seem excessive, anyone can pull the stats, post
> them, and if non-disputed, moderators will pull the plug.

Count mine as a no vote. Not that I care THAT much, but since I obviously enjoy
posting,
I'll weigh in as opposing the whole thing as silly.

And you know it, of course.: You're being every bit as anal as Judy or Barry.
Is this a long-
term parody on your part, perhaps?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional