> What *IS* this tendency in human beings that seems
> to cause their spiritual and religious movements
> first to expand and focus on selfless service, and
> then later to contract and focus instead on self
> importance?

I think of it as the lessons for living on planet earth. The self
contained multiverse we live in is governed by a specific level of
consciousness that creates a near infinite but clearly defined number
of possibilities. All things here are theoretically possible, though
some like breathing are common, and others like breathing underwater
are rare. The best thing to do is gain our freedom here and see what is
next. The earth will always be a wonderful way station on our
continuous journey from world to world to world.

> If we ever figured that out, we might be able to
> create an alternative to this sad trend.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: