You are quite wrong here. It's hard to know why you feel compelled to make
cruel and untrue remarks about someone I presume you have never met.
(I've known Sharalyn for some years now.)

As for her article in the Source, I happened to overhear someone in a
restaurant here in Fairfield--an out-ot-town visitor—talking on his cell phone
about this article and how he had been inspired by it. So not everyone reacts
as you and others on this board have done.

> Psychologically very difficult to read through an
> article like that. It's a classic example of someone
> who has not dealt with their "shadow" and denies and
> surpresses any aspect of her psyche that she finds
> unpleasant. She used to post here on a regular basis
> and she sounded like an intelligent 16 year old. Rick
> told me she was in her 50's! I doubt she has ever been
> married and has had children. I say this because such
> relationships tend to mature a person into dealing
> with the realities of life. She's a prototypical TMO
> cultie who refuses to consider anything outside of her
> own world view. She'd be at home in any cult. Her
> posts in FFL would usually consist of her telling us
> how wrong our thoughts were.
>
> --- lurkernomore20002000 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter
> > <drpetersutphen@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Oh my God, her! She's an immature mood-maker
> > supreme
> > > who wears army boots.
> > >
> > I tried three times to get through it. Just couldn't
> > do it.
> >
> > lurk

> > protection around
> > > http://mail.yahoo.com