> > <snip>
> > > This just gets stranger and stranger.
> > > Unless you are playing
> > > sematically games, or simply don't get the
> > >  concept that MMY has
> > > defined specific attributes of what
> > >  he means by enlightenemnt, UC
> > > and BC.
> > <snip>
> <snip>
> > <snip>
> An issue here is the "label-centric" view of some, vs. my very
> non-label view. As I have explained periodically,
> from various angles,
> over 2-3 years, I don't have much value for labels such as
> "enlightnement".

i had the *Best Ever* scientifically recorded "tm-enlightenment" by
an impartial sleep and dream lab at Luther College, Decorah Iowa.

The study conducted by Dr. William Moorcroft PhD, Luther College and
Dr. Jayne Gackenback PhD, University Nothern Iowa, and Dr. Stephen
LaBerge PhD, Stanford University in 1987. And, in fact the abstract
was submitted to International Sleep & Dream Symposium Oslo Norway.

i am here to tell Mr. Jim Flanegin that there is a-,
"MMY/TMO style of enlightenment".
However if any of you people had "it"..,you would not want
it!..period.

In fact, do not take my word of it, contact the scientist that
performed the research directly - Dr. Jayne Gackenbach PhD.
Here is the link to her website..
http://www.spiritwatch.ca/psychologicalconhtm.htm
Gackenbach, J., Moorecroft, W., Alexander, C. & LaBerge, S.(1987).
"Consciousness" dur-ing sleep in a TM practitioner: Heartrate,
respiration and eye movement. Paper pre-sented at the annual meeting
of the Association for the Study of Dreams, Arlington,VA.

Here is a copy of the e-mail to me from the scientist-
Dr. Jayne Gackenbach
> Subj:  Re: Stephen J. Perinn/Perino
> Date: 9/30/00 5:05:19 PM Central Daylight Time
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Jayne Gackenbach)
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> .."the study you quote below is the oneon your results
> - let me know how you are doing Jayne.."

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: