Robert Gimbel wrote:

>Bush will kill me: ChavezFrom correspondents in Caracas   September 24, 2006
>
>  VENEZUELAN President Hugo Chavez accused his American counterpart George W.
> Bush overnight of ordering his assassination for calling the US leader the
> devil during his speech at the United Nations this week.    "The devil
> appears very sulphurous, and a few people say that he has given the order to
> kill me," Chavez said during a speech before scientists in western Venezuela.
>  "Many concerned friends have called me, (saying) that because I said 'devil'
> over there (at the UN), they have sentenced me to die. They will not kill me,
> I have much faith in life," Mr Chavez added.
>  The leftist Venezuelan leader called Mr Bush "the devil", "a liar" and a
> "tyrant" during his speech at the UN General Assembly on Wednesday, one day
> after the US President spoke from the same podium.
>  Mr Chavez again showed a copy of Hegemony or Survival overnight, a book by
> US academic Noam Chomsky that he had first held up during his address to the
> UN assembly.
>  He said he had to wash the book "with holy water because I put it in the
> same place that the devil put his papers."

What I don't understand is why a bunch of the lefties are calling Chavez
a "bad guy" all of a sudden whichout giving any good reasons.   Even on
Bill Maher's show on Friday night Maher and the liberal panel members
called him a "bad guy" without giving any reason.  Chavez was
democratically elected.  So he's a thorn in the side of the oligarchy
because he doesn't play by their rules.  Sounds like a good man to me.

Bush on the other hand is a devil, liar, tyrant and definitely a "bad
guy" and I can cite a litany of reasons beginning with he and his
cronies trashing the US Constitution.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: