--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sep 25, 2006, at 8:15 AM, dhamiltony2k5 wrote:

> > Bevan concluded on how unique this moment is in the whole history of
> > the Movement:
>
> Cult-time, anyone?

So you're saying that the TM movement has had a history of some rich fellow
offering to pay
the bill to instruct thousands of people in the Sidhis program while some other
rich fellow
has been willing to sponsor 2000 people to stay at MUM/MIU for 6 months to a
year?

If not, then why did you add "cult-time" after that?

As far as I can tell, this IS a unique moment in the whole history of the TM
movement.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: