--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> "And I still do a bit of standard issue TM in spite of it. All I'm
> asking in these posts is that people allow themselves to
> question...step outside the group-think and allow yourself to perceive
> it all with a different eye. Might be healthy."
>
> Thanks man. Hearing people's experiences here, enjoying TM outside the
> context of the intense version I participated in, has been good for
> me.  The same is true of me hearing about people's growth of
> spirituality with other groups.  As a person who enjoys being non
> spiritually oriented, it is valuable for me to be reminded of
> interesting people making their own choices for their own good reasons
> that are so different from my own.  I can only know what is best for
> me.  This view has taken a while to develop for me having come out of
> the mindset of an MMY "knower of reality".
>
> I still reserve the right to make fun of the pompous pageantry of the
> Rajas.  It may be their personal choice, but posturing superiority
> like that will probably always get my goat. My "Kumbaya" attitude
> stops at the golden hats!

As I've pointed out several times, the rajas pay their dues every time they put
on their
funny hat. They had to pay $1 million for the right to put it on, and they have
to show that
they are "worthy" of putting it on by continuting to wear it in public.

Hard to become another Deepak Chopra when you're a walking advertisement for
Burger
King.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional