> judy stein wrote:
> > coldbluiceman wrote:
> <snip>
> > Judy promised us over
> > A.M.T. a couple of years ago she'd-,
> "put my head in an oven" ..if
> > she could not save this earth planet.
>
> Nope, not at all what I said, sorry.

Sorry I should have used the exact content and context

> George DeForest said:
> what do you think, judy, should we be optimistic
> or pessimistic?

Judy said:
 .."I hate questions like that!
I oscillate between being optimistic
and being pessimistic.
If I were deep-down pessimistic, if I
didn't have the hope that somehow we'd squeak through, I'd
probably go put my head in the oven.
As to the specifics, though, I can't see MMY getting his peace
palaces and his 8000 group at MUM..."[end]

I was thinking you should be consumed with pessimism by now.
Ready to turn on the gas.

So, I wasn't not to far afield according to Mr. Dana Sawyer
regarding my statements of-, "Brahmachari Mahesh re-writing
the "will" of Sri Brahmananda afterall??

I still maintain that Brahmachari Mahesh(clerk) and the cook Ramji
Tripathi (aka Shantinanda)teamed up on December 18, 1952 to deposit
a 'Document relating to Succession'(an executed "will")of Sri
BrahmanandJi in Allhalabad as per the accounts of Shatinanada's
book- 'a publication, 'Shri Jyotirmath (A brief Introduction)'.

Just one question Judy..
Why would an ashram secretary(Mahesh) and an ashram cook
(Shantinanda) be depositing an executed 'Document relating to
Succession (a "will") of Sri BrahmanandaJi on Dec. 18, 1952 when it
is a legal fact the
'Document relating to Succession (a "will") was not executed until
shortly before Sri BrahmanadJi's death a full 6 months later?
And, the same Document of Succession executed in May 1953 was used
by Shantinanda, as he applied for a certificate of succession in the
district court at Allahabad.
http://www.austlii.edu.au/~andrew/CommonLII/INSC/1974/153.html

And, just one more thing Judy as I have said for 75 months over at
A.M.T.-,
"Brahmachari Mahesh(clerk) and Shantinanda(Cook) conspired to poison
Sri BrahmanandaJi Maharaj to death."

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: