> judy stein wrote:
>
> > coldbluiceman wrote:
> <snip>
> > Judy promised us over
> > A.M.T. a couple of years ago she'd-, "put my head in an
oven" ..if
> > she could not save this earth planet.
>
> Nope, not at all what I said, sorry.

Namaste Ms. Judy,
No please don't apologize.
I am really enjoying our little conversation.
To have the satisfaction to know you read my posts.

And, to think 5 years I posted this..And, how true my words were
then and are today.. words you cannot deny or refute.

> > ColdBluICE wrote
> > Date:  Sat, Sep 8 2001 8:27 am
> >  alt.meditation.transcendental

> > Thrown out of India three times..
> > has *not* been seen at his old
> > ashram in nearly fifty years...

> > And, mahesh varma will die in exile from
> > India and his old ashram.. disgraced and fallen!

Or these prophetic words from Jan. 28, 2002 I posted
> > ColdBluICE - view profile
> > Date:  Mon, Jan 28 2002 6:25 pm
> > "Lil brahmacahri mahesh" will die in exile
> > - thousands of miles from his former Ashram &
> > - Fallen in the material ditch of Maya

All those angry words of yours (John Stanley & Willytex & Lawson
English)..hammered out on ya'lls keyboards...

Denying the inevitable truth..

Only now we can all clearly see the reality..Lil Mishmashi
Brahmachari Mahesh slowly dying(or dead) in Holland, alone and
unwanted by his own followers.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: