> ffia 1120 wrote:
> > coldbluiceman wrote:

> > > Your posts are very mean-spirited and
> > > filled with venom.
> > Namaste ffia1120,
> > I must politely take exception with your
> > appraisal of my "posts".
> > As you apparently claim-, you are of those
> > exceptional persons
> > gifted omnipotent insightfullness that
> > decipher the emotional
> > content of pixels generated on your
> > computer's monitor hundreds (if
> > not thousands) of miles from another.
> >
> > > I wonder how
> > > much of that spills out on your
> > >  wife and 4 kids?
> >
> > I don't know?..your the expert please tell me.

> > > Or do you hold it in
> > > around them and save your anger/hatred rants
> >
> > I really do not like to disappoint you but I don't rant.
> >
> > > (disguised with niceties
> > > like "I politely take exception") for FFLife alone?
> >
> > PRANAMS!!
> > Most respectfully and with deepest
> > humility my "niceties" are quite
> > sincere.
> >
> > > I honestly feel
> > > sorry for your kids.
> >
> > > You sound like my dad -
> >
> > Wow..you are incredible..you can hear
> > sounds from fonts that
> similar
> > to your dad..was your dad real?
> > Or was he fonts on a monitor?
> >
> > >  a rage-aholic who
> > > belittled and blamed everyone for
> > > any reason he could muster.
> > > He was
> > > a truly miserable person.
> >
> > I am truly and deeply sorry that your dad
> > was so mean to you.
> > But, now your all emotionally attached
> > to Lil Mishmashi Brahmachari
> > Mahesh??
> > ..Who told you could {ph}ly?
> >
> > > And now your describing yourself as a Vedic householder?
> >
> > > All of your
> > > that you hate MMY/TMO and anything even
> > > remotely associated with it.
> >
> > No.., I am really pleased to see
> > Lil Mishmashi Brahmachari Mahesh
> > is lying in exile in Holland, alone
> > without one single Vedic Pandit
> > or legimate Shankaracharya to perform the
> > requiste Vedic Funeral
> > Rites.
> >
> > > Put the past (TMO/MMY/etc.) behind you.
> > > Close the door and move on.
> >
> > I did. The question is-- can you?
> >
> > Please for your own sake do it sooner rather than later.
> > > Your kids will thank you.
> > >

> Your reply proves my point.

Namaste Ms. ffia,

> Belittling, berating, dismissing, mean-
> spirited --

Most politely and in deepest humility if you actually believe i was
at any point "mean-spirited" towards you tehn please accept my
deepest apologies.

> but in that singy-songy "voice" of a true believer.

i must politely ask-, "a true believer" of what?..exactly?

> think it's called passive-agressive -

You can deduce that from pixels that appear on your monitor?

> Dr. Pete would be the expert

I must politely disagree FFIA not dr. pete.., you should be on Dr.
Phil

> there.
> For someone who hates the TMO/MMY as much as you do,

I do not "hate" anyone or anything especially not Lil Mishmashi
Brahmachari Mahesh. I pity his poor afflicted soul.

> you sure
> seem obsessed with it -- especially MMYs death.
>
> BTW - I do not follow MMY or the TMO
> any more and have not for 8-9
> years.

Pranams.., I must politley take exception with your statement..
If you do not indeed "follow Lil" Mishmashi.., then why do you take
such issue with my words?

> I have closed the door and moved on.

I have to..I am helping those "tm-ers" that read my words move on as
well.

> I still feel sorry for your kids, though.

Most politley, *JUST IN CASE YOU ARE INTERESTED* this what a "tm-
er"(over at A.M.T.)has said regarding my parental skills.. And,
Vastu Bob has claimed he "knows me well"..

> >> Vastu Bob wrote:
> >> When you meet Steve,
> >> he seems a very normal
> >> guy and can be a loyal
> >> friend.
> >> At first he does not seem too bright,
> >> then you realize he is very bright.
> >> I will give you this Steve,
> >> you have been an exceptionally good
> >> and caring parent.
> >> Still, I give my love to you
> >> and your family
> >> [end}

> And my dad?

> We all made peace with him before he died.
> I hope the
> next time around he is born into a family
> who loves, adores, respects
> and appreciates him. He certainly deserves it.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: