Very Interesting comment. That is really the $64000 question, isnt
it? Does Maharishi do these things because he has a hidden agenda,
or because he is genuinely trying to help? Either way, we benefit by
losing what we are most attached to. I tend to think it's the hidden
agenda, but I hope I am wrong somehow.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nablus108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey" <initiate22000@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Thank you for mentioning that 87 million dollar black hole so I
> > didnt have to. Where did all that cash go to?
> > >
> > > Namaste Sir Bob,
> > > I think "Peter" was referring to the $87mill. scam of April
2002
> > and
> > > the "whirled peas" fund created to bring 10,000 "Pandits" to
> > America
> > > and construct housing, and infrastruture to support
the "10,000
> > > pandits".
> > >
> > > There are just some many scams by Lil Mishmashi Brahmachari
> Mahesh
> > > we cannot keep up.
> > > But thank you for distinguishing between the April 2002-
> $87.mill.
> > > scam and the $2.2mill "fund raiser" to build "pandit housing"
> that
> > > was supposed to built by $87mil. scam of April 2002.

> > > So that is what you were lead to believe..Bob..like
the "pandits"
> > > were ever coming at all.

> I really do not understand this. It is pathetic.
>
> Is it so difficult for americans to understand that Maharishi took
> this money from you to teach you a lesson ? You are perversts to
> money, to dollars, to capitalism. A lifstyle that has to go, just
> like "Communism".
>
> Maharishi tried to help you in Love.
>
> The least a Master could do, in my honest opinion, is to strike
where
> it hurts the most.
>
> For more information, please see:  http://shareintl.org

<*> Your email settings: