> on 10/1/06 5:05 PM, bob_brigante at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com <mailto:FairfieldLife%
40yahoogroups.com>
> > , "markmeredith2002"
> >> >
> > *******
> >
> > You know how the pundit donations have been used when you see
bldgs
> > housing pundits all over India -- here's a photo of the one in the
> > Brahmastan of India:
> >
> > http://geocities.com/bbrigante/updates2006.html
> >
> > The income from the $87 million donated to the pundit project in
India
> > can't be more than ~$8 million a year, even if they're getting top
> > returns in their investments. This is a very modest sum when
you're
> > talking about housing and supporting many thousands of pundits.
> >

>  how hard would it be for the TMO to publish comprehensive list
with photos
> of all such facilities, if others exist, along with what it cost to
build
> each one? That would dispel all this speculation about embezzlement
by the
> nephews.

**************

Aside from a handful of posters on this list, and some TMexers, who
thinks that the interest from the $87 mil raised on the millionaires'
course is not going to do pundit stuff in India, as promised? I don't
hear any complaints from the people who donated, and the Kaplans
recently gave another $16 million for the project, which says that
the people who gave to do the pundit thing in India are confident
that that is what is happening.

There are people who think that the U.S. never landed people on the
moon, despite the overwhelming evidence that they did, and those who
are not satisfied that the TMO is spending the money on legit pundit
projects are similarly not going to be satisfied with any
documentation. It may be the case that some administrators of the TM
movement in India are driving Mercedes (instead of Tatas or whatever
that the local junk car is), but this really does not mean anything --
 the TMO is doing the right thing in India to restore Vedic culture,
and if you don't believe it, well, then you don't believe it and you
can put together a documentary for PBS like those 6% of folks who
don't think the U.S. put astronauts on the moon:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_moon_landing_hoax_accusations

The TMO is going for the effect of restoring Vedic culture -- not for
convincing people who are only interested in slinging mud that they
are wasting their time.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: