--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Those are the kinds of statements you make when you have
continually
alienated the people who supported you.
>The crap really hit the fan
> when they started
burning major supporters: 15,000 unrecertified
teachers,  large donors (Kaplans, Zimmermans ...). It's like killing
your own young - there are very few left to draw upon.

>  In my more cynical moments I comtemplate things like - what was
> easier 1,000,000 at $75 each or 87 at $1,000,000 each? Face it the
> $2500 fee essentially killed the TM program in the west. All that's
> left is the gold paint. And sadly, that may be the point.
>
> JohnY

Observant Johny.  A lot of truth to it.  Apparently the numbers are
down towards 800 in the domes now.

There certainly are people coming back to try the domes.  New and
old faces on the streets in FF.  Very fun to run in to old friends
come back.

But the numbers sag essentially at the same time.  I visted with an
old friend in a local store checkout line who had come back to FF
from Florida and liked it so much that he sold his house in
Florida.  In the conversation was also a pleading to come to the
domes because it is not working out otherwise with the numbers.
There is a certain shift of workers going on with people generally
coming and going on the 'course'on top of some number of FF people
who may go.

It is a sorry deal the earnestness spent on the TMorg and MMY and
yet no language there working towards a reconcilliation or any
contrition for anything gone by with MMY or the TMorg.  Seems now
more like a spent tropical depression heading off with little effect
on much of anyone except some few either who may be in the way or
are interested anyway who follow the rantings of such a storm as it
might move along off shore.  You never really know where they might
veer... avert the danger before it..?

With hopeful regards from FF, -Doug in FF

<jpgillam@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Is this a swan song? I just read this from John Hagelin:
> > >
> > > "Last night, Maharishi addressed America and handed over
> > > responsibility for completing this phase transition to 'the
leaders of
> > > the movement.' By that, Maharishi meant you and me—all of us."
> > >
> > > Here's the full text:
> > >
> > > WE ARE RESPONSIBLE NOW
> > >
> > > Dear Fellow Meditators and Sidhas,
> > >
> > > For fifty years, Maharishi has talked at length to the world
press and
> > > the public about how his Vedic technologies of consciousness
can
> > > prevent wars, promote prosperity, and raise every nation to
its full
> > > dignity in invincibility. Now Maharishi has stopped talking
and is
> > > producing the effect.
> > >
> > > Anyone in the press or public who might have questioned the
truth of
> > > Maharishi's words needs only to look now to the sudden and
dramatic
> > > transformation in the quality of life of America—from
deepening fear
> > > and failure, as reported in the press before the Invincible
America
> > > Assembly began 68 days ago, to growing confidence and success
today.

> > > The first stage of this unprecedented phase transition to an
> > > Invincible America has been created by the 1400 Sidhas who
have come
> > > to Washington, D.C., and Maharishi Vedic City to fly
together.  (And
> > > 1400 is still several hundred fewer than the number required!)
> > >
> > > **Last night, Maharishi addressed America and handed over
> > > responsibility for completing this phase transition to "the
leaders of
> > > the movement." By that, Maharishi meant you and me—all of us.**
> > > (emphasis added)
> > >
> > > And Maharishi gave us one specific instruction to finish the
task:
> > > Raise the numbers in Maharishi Vedic City to 2000 Yogic
Flyers. I have
> > > said this before. We all have made our plans in life—where we
want to
> > > go to school, where we want to raise our families, where we
want to
> > > live when we retire. Maharishi is now urging us to change
those plans:
> > > for the good of the nation and the world, yes—but really, for
our own
> > > good. Because only in the large group, Maharishi has said,
will we
> > > fulfill the supreme, blissful purpose of our life—which is to
rise to
> > > Unity Consciousness, to live in the glory of the light of God.
> > > Maharishi has thrown open the doors to enlightenment for us,
right
> > > now, at this time, and he is welcoming us home.
> > >
> > > Please change your life plans — now. Please come and live and
fly with
> > > an assembly of the wise, and enjoy your God-given birthright
to live
> > > in perfect health, happiness, and supreme fulfillment.
> > >
> > > Jai Guru Dev
> > >
> > > John Hagelin
> > > BREAKING RECORDS
> > > September 28, 2006
> > >
> > > Today is the 5th day of the third month of U.S. national
consciousness
> > > rising to invincibility, as indicated by the following press
reports,
> > > which continue to reveal the dramatic, 180 degree turnaround
in the
> > > fortunes of the nation...
> > >
> > > Wall Street Journal: Dow Jones Industrial Average Rises Above
All-Time
> > > Record Set in January 2000
> > >
> > > Bloomberg News: Price of Oil Continues to Fall
> > >
> > > Bloomberg News: Gas Drops to Lowest Level in Almost 4 Years
> > >
> > > The Washington Post: Sales of New Homes Unexpectedly Jump in
> > > August—Biggest Gain in Five Months
> > >
> > > The New York Times: Federal Reserve Board Director Sees Steady
U.S.
> > > Productivity Gains
> > >
> > > The New York Times: Top U.S. Finance Executives See Steady
National
> > > Economy
> > >
> > > A few days ago, we reported that the strong U.S. economy is
lifting
> > > European stocks. Now comes this good news...
> > > Reuters: Asian stocks boosted by unexpected big jump in U.S.
consumer
> > > confidence
> > >
> > > Here is more good news coming from the Middle East...
> > > Reuters: New poll finds 70% of Americans favor diplomacy over
military
> > > intervention to resolve Iran impasse
> > >
> > > The Washington Post: Bush to give more time for diplomacy to
work in
> > Iran
> > >
> > > Bloomberg News: Progress in talks between Iran and European
Union to
> > > break the deadlock over Iran's atomic program
> > >
> > > The rise of coherence in national consciousness is translating
into
> > > good news for farmers... The Christian Science Monitor: The
rarest of
> > > all things for an American farmer: a good harvest this year
> > >
> > > And finally, here is good news of healthier dietary trends
among young
> > > people...
> > > USA Today: More university students call for organic food grown
> > > without pesticides, herbicides, antibiotics or hormones
> > >
> > > This is just a taste of the excellent news coming from the
United
> > > States press on 5th day of the third month of the historic
Invincible
> > > America Course.
> > >
> > > JAI GURU DEV

<*> Your email settings: