shempmcgurk wrote:
> 'SCARY MOVIE' PRODUCER MAKES CAMPAIGN AD; MOCKS DEMOCRATS
> Tue Oct 10 2006 15:13:16 ET
>
> **Exclusive**
>
> The DRUDGE REPORT has obtained an exclusive copy of a "scary" campaign
> advertisement created by Hollywood producer and director David Zucker
> that was intended to be used by GOP organizations in the closing weeks
> of the 2006 campaign.
>
> However, the advertisement was deemed "too hot" by GOP strategists all
> across Washington, DC who have refused to use it!
>
> [VIDEO LINK] <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h3GPc_yMCE>
>
> In the ad, Zucker, producer of SCARY MOVIE 4, recreates former Clinton
> Secretary of State Madeleine Albright's 2000 visit to North Korea.
> During the visit, Secretary Albright presented North Korean dictator Kim
> Jong Il with a basketball autographed by former NBA superstar Michael
> Jordan.
>
> An actress playing Secretary Albright is shown presenting Kim Jong Il
> with the Michael Jordan basketball, painting the walls of Osama bin
> Laden's Afghanistan cave and turning a blind eye to suicide bombers. In
> one scene her skirt rips as she changes the tire of a Middle Eastern
> dictator's limousine.
>
> One GOP strategist said "jaws dropped" when the ad was first viewed.
> "Nobody could believe Zucker thought any political organization could
> use this ad. It makes a point, but it's way over the top."
>
> Zucker is the producer and director of comedies such as "Airplane" and
> "The Naked Gun." In 2004, Zucker, a longtime Democrat, embraced the
> Republican Party based on concerns he had about national security issues
> and voted for President George W. Bush.
>
> Developing...

Stupid ad, the GOP was smart not to use it.  The fact is the Bush
administration ignored outcries to keep an eye on North Korea and get
some talks going.   But "gotta be macho" Georgie said he wasn't going to
continue any talks even though the Clinton era talks with North Korea
prevented nuclear development.  We might be better giving Jong Il access
to a Hollywood studio where he'll totally forget about being a dictator
and indulge his dream of being a movie director.   And make Jenna
Jamison the ambassador to North Korea since Jong Il is also a big porn
fan.  By the time he finished his film North Korea would probably be
part of South Korea.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: