Be sure to send copies to Maharishi, the Rajas, Bevan and John, as I
am sure they will thrill to the exuberance of having these 27 states
of consciousness unfolded is such exquistie detail -- proof that the
Invincible America program is bringing Heaven on Eath, where each
student becomes as if a vedic seer, unfolding the most deep and
precious knowledge of life, liberty and 24/7 Bliss for themselves and
all mankind, while making each nation invincible, and holy, worthy for
the angels and gods (but we are not a religion) walk on earth. i
forsee Maharishi proclaiming this Roryeshvara Day, to be celebrated
for all eternity, as the Day Heaven on Earth becaome a reality, and a
celebration of Supreme knowledge unfolding fom students  demonstrating
 perfect synchrony with each particle of the human nervous system --
including for the first time, the genitals, and totally vibrant and in
accord of MMY's own yet to be revealed exposition of these most
profound states of estatic human and devic bliss -- with Mahrishi's
only disappointment being that Rory did not share this knowledge with
the entire Dome, and to Him, personally, on the mic at the Dome so the
Guru and the Student and students could thrill to each precious wave
of knowledge together, thrilling each particle and all the Bramhans --
whole and partial -- through out the universe.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com wrote:

> Hello,

> a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the FairfieldLife
> group.
>
>   File        : /Rory Goff Nakshatra Unfolding.doc
>   Uploaded by : j_alexander_stanley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   Description : Unfoldments of Brahman: The Spreadsheet
>
> You can access this file at the URL:

> Regards,
>
> j_alexander_stanley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<*> Your email settings: