--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "nablus108" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> In a discussion in Boppard, 1982, I believe Maharishi touched upon
> this theme for the first time saying that to be established in
> Brahman, all of Nature must be lived.
>
> "All that which is Light and all that which is Dark must be
> experienced."
>
> There where no further questions. I think the majority listening was
> in some kind of shock hearing this, as Maharishi always emphatized
> identification with lightness, positivity.

*lol* Yes. That would have been nice to hear. Interesting timing, 1982
was when I woke up through that. Not expecting it, it came as quite a
shock when all the Unity "died" into That ... But I expect MMY could
have said it right to my face, and I wouldn't have heard. It was just
too big to get my head around...:-)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: