> It's what's already been discussed New Mourn: it's also a Conroe
> processor which is supposed to be the fastest of the fast.

Ok thanks for the clarification. So the article you sent me upon my
query about side-by side* tests of MAC Pro compared to PCs is not in
that article -- since the MAC Pro is using a slower, lower
architecture processor than the current Gateway apparently used in
that test**

So when real side by side tests PC / MAC PRO tests are published, let
me know. Particularly using quad core cpus, under vista, with 64 bit
software, optimized for multiple processors and raid drives, testing
intense numeric calcs, as well as graphics, video, etc.

* (and side-by side meaning running same OS, -- all using same
processor, hard drives, memory, graphics card etc.)

**(confusing because the same gateway was running another slower dual
core back in may under linked articles to yours.)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: