> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jyouells2000" <jyouells@>
> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, cardemaister <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> > >

> > > For a free program this might be nothing short of
> > > a slightly kewl thang:

> > cardman :)
> >
> > Also http://free.grisoft.com  for AVG Free
>
> FWIW, AVG Free placed dead last among 10 free
> antivirus programs in a review by one of the
> big PC magazines not long ago.  Don't remember
> how Avast did, and I've lost the link, durn it.

Another magazine found that AVG used far fewer system resources than
other AV programs. I use AVG, and I'm perfectly happy with it. Of
course, being a savvy computer user, I never caught a virus in all the
years I didn't use an AV program, so I'm certainly not going to lose
sleep over AVG not being the most robust AV program out there.

My advice: don't use Outlook Express, use Internet Explorer as little
as possible, don't run executables that show up in email, and don't
download software from sleazy sites (warez sites, newsgroups, etc.).

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: