The first paragraph was in bold type. But it still wasn't clear where the AP
report ended and the movement press release began. I had to read it twice
before I figured out what was what. It's a pity because I think there really is
something in all this. I find the Dome to be a "consciousness incubator" of
amazing power (based on my own experience) so I would not be at all
surprised if indeed it did produce these effects in the wider society.

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "markmeredith2002"
> <markmeredith@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <feste37@> wrote:
> > >
> > > The first para. is from AP ( I think); the rest is Hagelin's press
> > release.
> > >
> > Funny how they don't clarify where the AP report ends and a
> > tmo press release begins.  I guess there are actually sidhas
> > out there stupid enough to fall for believing the whole thing
> > is an AP release.
>
> I wouldn't put it past them, but you'd need to see
> the original to be sure.  It isn't impossible the
> quote from the AP report was differentiated by
> typeface or type size or some other typographical
> device that doesn't show up here.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: