> wrote:
> >
> > If Judy devoted just half the time she wastes argung with
> > Barry to volunteer in helping the poor that she claims
> > America is teeming with, there would be no poverty problem.
>
> If Judy devoted even one-tenth of the time she
> wastes trying to badrap me to writing some things
> of her own, she wouldn't have to be so hideously
> jealous of writers, and so resentful of having to
> work as a lowly editor while they get all the
> attention.  :-)

Isn't it interesting how Barry is quite certain that
what *he* does for a living (writing technical
documentation) is something other people would be
jealous of?

> That said, I'll lay off again. But just watch to
> see whether she does, and how long it takes her
> to start trying to suck me into arguing with
> her again.

One more time: I have no intention of ever "laying
off" Barry as long as he continues to follow his
obnoxious, dishonest ways.  If he can't resist
getting into an argument with me, that's his
problem, not mine.  I don't write my posts for him,
never have.

 And have some compassion -- this is the
> only thing she can think of doing to get attention,
> and to drive away the gnawing feeling that not only
> will no one miss her when she dies, no one will
> even notice that she's gone.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: