Comment below:
**

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Louis McKenzie <ltm457@>
wrote:

> > I believe that Maharishi used what had the same meaning
> > of the intended to sutra.  However I also believe he had
> > an idea of the most that could be acheived with the technique.
> > I believe he will at some point introduce the second technique
> > as he puts it when the environment is ready.
> >
> > Many people have hopped with this technique, I have only heard
> > of a few incidents of hovering ........
>
> If that happens, do you think it will happen as a
> result of the technique that Maharishi teaches?
>
> I ask because, like a few others I've heard of, you
> are on record here as having hopped before you got
> the TM siddhi technique that supposedly "caused" it.
> I think that puts you in an interesting position from
> which to comment on the efficacy or non-efficacy of
> the technique.
>
> I hopped the first day after receiving it, but to
> this day don't know whether the technique itself did
> anything to "cause" that or whether it was self-
> suggestion on my part. So I'm honestly interested
> in your answer.

**End**

Let me butt in with a related personal anecdote.  In '77, before my
governor training course in '78 my (then) wife and I were leading
ATRs and 1-month SCI residence courses at the Soboba Academy.  During
that time I was having lots of kundalini during meditations and
during nearly every meditation I would have bouts of popping
up/hopping in place.

When the first governors got back from Switzerland and were put in
charge of the academy (and before all the non-governors were asked to
leave because they no longer had status equal to the positions they
had previously held), I talked with one of them about my experiences
and asked him if what I was experiencing was anything like what went
on during the flying siddhi.  I was told that it was completely
different -- more of a floating experience.

Obviously not true.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: