I once read on I think that site Transnet that one guy former MIU student became a transvestite. I was surprised.

----- Original Message ----
From: Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2006 9:54:12 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Vedic Pandits - etiquette

--- Alex Stanley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > on 10/28/06 2:14 PM, Alex Stanley at
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
> <mailto:FairfieldLife%40yahoogroups.com>

> computer. They'll be surfing
> > >
> > > Actually, they had a problem on campus with too
> much bandwidth
> > > being
> > > used by students to download porn,
> > >
> > Was porn the problem, or music and video
> downloads? The network
> > admin is a friend of mine, and he mentioned the
> latter.
>
> I was told that it was porn, and sites of an adult
> nature are now
> being blocked. But, maybe it was just music and
> videos, and porn
> blocking is just an added feature of the new
> firewall. Or, maybe the
> network admin just doesn't want to admit that the
> World's Most Satvic
> and Enlightened Students download porn.

MMY and the TMO have never come to terms with the
reality of sexual desire among their flock. It's
ignored in the hope that it will just go away. King
Tony's book about the veda and the body is quite
interesting due to its failure to mention the genitals
at all. And look at Bevan's sexual escapades with
married women over the years. Split-off sexuality has
a life of its own.

> To subscribe, send a message to:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Or go to: