> > Namaste Ms. Judy..,
> > i must politley point out-- poor Lawson was not joking!
> > As he admits himself.
>
> Yes, you see, in the post you're responding to,
> I was replying to Lawson's post saying he was
> not joking.

Namaste Ms. Judy,
i must politley take exception your statement.
Now you claim Lawson was not joking!
When in your previous post you said-,
"Lawson was making, you know, a joke".

>  So you aren't "pointing out"
> anything to me, politely or otherwise, I'm afraid.

Nothing other than you can't seem to function coherently.
i really sincerely feel compassion for your poor afflicted emotional
mind.

> This sort of brainlessness on your part is why
> I initially assumed Lawson must be joking to
> suggest you were capable of participating in a
> conspiracy to corrupt the pundits.

Ms. Judy.., most politley you are just plain Looney Tunes!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: