> sparaig spare egg /Lawson English wrote:
> > judy stein wrote:

> > > Actually, I wasn't joking. ColdBlueIce has devoting years of
> > > posting on a.m.t. to saying that Maharishi
> > > Pundits simply don't
> > > exist, period. And Swami Swaroopananda believes that
> > > MMY killed his guru.
> > >
> > > Given those facts it wouldn't be surprising to learn that
> > > they are working deligently to sabotage MMY's projects, if
> > > at all possible.
> >
> > Swaroopanand *might* be in a position to get in
> > the way, but I'm not sure why he'd think he
> > needed to.  He seems pretty convinced MMY is a fraud,
> > so why would he bother?  Better to stand aside and
> > just let the whole thing flop.
> >
> > The idea of ColdBlue being able to accomplish
> > anything to sabotage the pundit project, other
> > than thinking evil thoughts and making absurd
> > posts, appears to me to be ludicrous on its face.

> I never said that they would be effective.
> In Swaroopanand's case, he certainly could have
> (and almost certainly would have, had he been made aware)
> worked behind the scenes to
> sabatoge any attempts to bring the pundits
> here in the first place.

Namaste Sir Lawson Ji..,
i must respectfully standby my original thoughts on this matter and
your current state of mental un-wellness.
And, politley pose my question again to you..,aside from being
clinically diagnosed as having an OCD did your doctor also conduct
screening for paranoia & deslusional behavior?

> In ColdBlueIce's case,
> like as not, he's on a Mission from God
> to help the pundits see the error of their ways--
> afterall, he says that they have been corrupted from the moment
> they had contact with
> MMY and the TMO,

Sir Lawson Jji.., my statement regarding the pundits as-, "they have
been corrupted from the moment they had contact with Mishmashi
Brahmachari Varma and the tmo" was speculative in nature.
 As, i played along with the assumption you and Judy have have made
that these kurta/dhoti pajama-clad gentlemen from India are indeed
any sort of "Vedic pundits".

i maintain these "vedic pundits" are "vedic pundits" because
Mishmashi Brahmachari Prasad Varma told you so!

And, in fact are "indian tmo" recuits from off the streets of any
major Indian city.

> so he would be doing them a tremendous favor by
> rescuing them from
> association with a "hell-bound" teacher (his terms).

You are really are a verified *Nut Case* aren't you..Lawson?

> Think of the good karma that would
> result, in his eyes...

Induldge me for a moment in your warped delusional fantasy Lawson
and elucidate..

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: