It's only interesting for seeing how people treat spirituality like a smorgasbord and blame the table for their indigestion.
----- Original Message -----
From: Vashti
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 12:41 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Toni and Martin discuss MMY, $, etc

Boo!
While googling I stumbled upon this link:
http://forum.rickross.com/viewtopic.php?t=1444&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15&sid=84f309e11603fbae4edd9e0cecbf1933
It's a conversation from 2005 between 2 TMers, "Toni" (managed The Crest Jewel for awhile but I don't remember her) and "Martin". I haven't looked through the rest of the forum. Haven't seen it mentioned here on FFL so I thought it might be of interest.
Cheers,
Vashti