Sir Rick, Yahoo bounced me about a week ago.  Anybody else had this problem.??

    Yahoo should change it's name to BooHoo!

TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 08:09:14 -0000
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Another fascinating Yahoo "feature"

Use the "Advanced" search facility and search for
posts made by any author on October 30. Or use the
"Last 7 days" option and see what comes up.

I don't know what you see from the US, but when I
do this, there are zero posts for October 30, even
though they are clearly present in the newsgroup.

Methinks someone forgot to turn the indexer on...

Check out the New Yahoo! Mail - Fire up a more powerful email and get things done faster. __._,_.___