is that www.alt.meditation.transcendental.com????

----- Original Message ----
From: shempmcgurk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 2:02:36 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Thank you

You should go on to alt.meditation.transcendental in Google Groups
and meet John Manning who is also an ex-patriate American living in
Brazil.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Louis McKenzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Excuse me I just like to write in these groups in a relaxed
manner.   Perhaps I should atleast do a spell check.   I have to
write so much of the time for business that I just write as a way of
talking in these post.

> Right now the stress and tension here is very high so this forum
is great for me.   It is a was as curtis wrote of letting off
steam.   I like this group.   Wow connecting with Pam and Rik and
other people who were in my classes is very nice.  I live in a
country where I have no history, no family and no one to say I
remember when.   So sometimes I may write a lot.   I speak
portuguese 20 hours per day.   In my home no one speaks english
thank god for cable.

> Sometimes it is nice to communicate with people that have a common
basis for thinking and understanding.

> THanks

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional