--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, coldbluiceman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > > coldbluiceman wrote:
> > > Namaste Sir LawsonJi..,i humbily accept your apology.
> > > You are- (as my kids used to say) *Off The Hook*..
> > > Think you can stay on-topic today?
> You really have trouble with reality.. Can you hold a job?
> Do you even have gainful employment?

Hey coldblueasshole, what is with the on the one hand all the Namaste
and -ji crap, and on the other, unbridled insults for basically
everyone? fyi, it makes you look, as they say, a few cans short of a
six pack. Just thought you ought to know...

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: