--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "markmeredith2002"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

.

> But David, MMY would not accept your Master Moy.  You'd be asked to
> stop doing his practices and sign a paper that you never would do his
> practices again if you wanted to be active in his movt and in the
> dome.  I understand that's not an interest of yours right now but I
> think it should cause a reevaluation of your last statement.

Is that really the common practice that the TMO asks of everyone
requesting a current dome badge?

My understanding, from afar, is that the application procedure for
most is quite streamlined -- with no strings. For example Rory does a
lot of stuff, reads a lot of stuff, and I am pretty sure he would not
renounce doing so to go to the domes-- which he has done (gone to domes).

I was under the impression that the more detailed, onerous and
string-filled application procedure was reserved for people that have
some problematic history with the TMO or who seem off-kilter.

Is my impression way off base?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: