Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 19:05:49 -0000
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Renowned Scientist Defects From Belief in Global Warming

Good! That should take care of Earth's over-population problem.

Plus, Arizona will have great ocean-front property.

--- , Jason Spock <jedi_spock@ ...> wrote:

> By the time Antarctic land mass becomes ice-free, The Ocean
levels will rise by about 80 feet.!! Half of America, India, Africa
and China will be sunk under the Sea.!!

Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 03:26:30 -0000
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Renowned Scientist Defects From
Belief in Global Warming

> I presume then that you and your crowd will refuse to benefit
from the massive acreage increase and resources that become available when the Antarctic land mass becomes ice-free.

> OffWorld

Want to start your own business? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business. __._,_.___