There has been a lot of talk about improving the group today.  It was
well intentioned, and some of it even got through my thick skull.  But
I want to point out that the group worked for me today.  I enjoyed
tuning in from time to time ,and I was rarely disappointed.  I am not
the most spiritual guy in the world, but I do understand the value of
 such a wacky diverse group attempting to communicate across the huge
crevasse of personal perspectives.  I am not advocating a group hug or
anything, because the grievances between people here are real.  But I
enjoyed participating today and bet I am not the only one.