> Tres nice saMkrAnti (consciousness transference, lit "gone, come
> together") Robert, thanks!
>
> My kind of sidha: Experiment, Innovate, Realize!
>
> On Nov 23, 2006, at 3:20 PM, Robert Gimbel wrote:
>
> > The Yoga Sutras Of Patanjali free audio download
> >
> > Author: Swatmarajji
> > Date: Nov 22, 2006 11:37
> >
> > this is chapter 3 verse 44
> > The veil of energy obstruction caused by the perception of separation
> > dissolves completely. Consciousness can now move beyond the body.
> >
> > in meditation recently I felt as if I broke free from the limitations
> > from the body and moved straight in to a state of oneness. There
> > was no
> > seperation?
> > This sutra seemed appealing so i learned to chant it..
> >
> > Have inspirational text from thousands of years ago inspired you?
> > Which ones?
> >
> > love and blessings
> >
> > Patanjali sutras at
> > www.patanjalisutras.com

Quite a nice site, but the suutras sound a bit "clumsy"
without sandhis, for instance I 7:

pratyakSa anumana[sic; should be "anumaana"] aagamaaH pramaaNaani

With sandhis (in this case, without hiatus between
most of the words) that's read like:

pratyakSaanumaanaagamaaH pramaaNaani

Well, actually the mp-file sounds much better
than the written suutra...