--- "larry.potter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In
> FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
> "tomandcindytraynoratfairfieldlis"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Larry Potter writes snipped:
> > Part 1
> > Is that the reason there are so many dysfunctional
> individuals
> > in the movement or other similar spiritual groups,
> due to the fact
> > that they can not "cling" to anything ?
> >
> > Tom T answer to part 1
> > The dysfunctional individuals are those still
> trying to cling to a
> > concept about what IT was going to be like. Give
> up the clinging
> and
> > get with the free fall and all is seen as perfect.
>

> > Larry Potter Part 2
> > If so, what would McKenna or others advise to
> "resolve" it or
> better
> > said smooth it in order that those who in that
> "free-fall forever"
> > state can also be productive in what we call the
> "daily life"?
> >
> > Tom answers Part 2;
> > Who has said anything about those in free fall
> being unproductive?
> > Your concept being laid on that which you can not
> understand.
> Being in
> > free fall is absolutely delicious. Nothing to fear
> and no ability
> > hold or get stuck in fear. I find that I sometimes
> put in a 23 hour
> > day and get right up and go for another 16 or 18
> on 6 to 8 hours
> rest.
> > I am 65 and have never felt better or had more
> energy in my life.
> With
> > no fear in my life I have no wasted energy in
> dealing with those
> > feelings that fear used to bring up. AS Neal
> Donald Walsh put it so
> > eloquently in Conversations with God. FEAR is an
> acronym for False
> > Evidence that Appears Real. Fear is just another
> idea. Get with the
> > flow and things are as they are, enjoyable. Enjoy
> Tom
> >

> I see, thanks for the input.
>
> That being said it looks that when Suzanne was
> describing her fear
> it wasn't absolutely delicious as you described,
> possibly her fear
> was removed later on .

The fear comes from long standing habits of the mind
to self-reference the "I"-thought, that is to
experience its own limits. When the mind does this in
CC out of habit there is no longer any "I" thought or
boundaries and Self or Absolute is experienced as
nothing by the mind and it experiences great fear.