Dome Announcements <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 15:50:28 -0600
Subject: DOME ANNOUNCEMENTS-- Urgent Need for In-town Housing
From: Dome Announcements <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Dome-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear Community Members,

The winter holiday break promises to bring us the most wonderful of gifts --
a HUGE number of Yogic Flyers:
. At least 100 for the Invincible America Assembly - and this number is
rising.
. Approximately 120 for the CIC Flying Block.
. An as-yet unknown number for the just-announced Governor Recertification
course.

In addition:
. Twenty more Vedic Pandits are arriving this weekend, with another 30 or so
a week or two after that.
. Purusha's numbers will be expanding from 100 to 120 in the next few weeks.
. In February about 150 new students will arrive on campus.

All of this is a marvelous gift -- for we are on the brink of the numbers we
need for creating a truly Invincible America. We cannot let our numbers drop
during the holiday weeks - if anything, we want to increase them.

But we need a place for everyone to stay!

Once more we appeal to everyone in town to find rooms in their homes,
particularly during the critical two-weeks of the the holiday break.

WHAT TO DO
. Please email [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you have a room or rooms you'd like to list.

. This information will then appear on http://www.mum.edu/forum/

. If you rent a space you've listed, please email [EMAIL PROTECTED] so the
listing
can be removed.

. Please let your friends know about this need.

We are asking students who will be away for the holidays to clear their
rooms, and we are doubling people wherever possible. But we still will not
have sufficient space for everyone we expect to come.

Thanks so much for helping accommodate all the precious Yogic Flyers coming
from around the country and around the world to help create an Invincible
America - and perpetual peace for our world family.
***

DOME ANNOUNCEMENTS is a moderated list that distributes announcements to the
Maharishi University of Management community. Send your announcements to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Encourage your friends to sign up for DOME ANNOUNCEMENTS. Send an e-mail
message to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and put the word "subscribe" (without the
quotation marks) in the body of the message.

To stop receiving DOME ANNOUNCEMENTS, send an e-mail message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED], and type the word "unsubscribe" (without the
quotation marks) in the body of the message.