--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "dhamiltony2k5"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have been out traveling from FF to spiritual places out
> West and recently out East...

So where'd you go?  :-)

I'm serious, and think it would be a great topic
for discussion. For what should be obvious reasons,
given the title of the book I wrote, I'm into road
trips. "Pilgrimage" to places of power or holy sites
or just places that inspire the heck out of you for
one reason or another is always of interest to me,
and might be to others here.

I've been a bit of a slacker in this respect myself
lately. The most interesting spiritual road trips
I've made were locally, for example to spend the
night of a full moon in Cathar chateaux like Quéribus
or Peyreperteuse, or to go hiking in power places
like the Mer de rochers, or caving in the Grotte
de Demoiselles.

So what kinds of places did you visit, and what
inspired you when you were there?