> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <drpetersutphen@> wrote:
> >
> >      Also, don't worry about "not" transcending. I
> > only transcended clearly on my TTC and then it never
> > occurred again until 12 years later where I
> > transcended with my eyes open walking out of the dome
> > while the mind was fully active. Then you realize that
> > "you" have always been transcendent, completely
> > outside of any relative measure. Then you will never
> > transcend again because what comes and goes is the
> > mind functioning and not the transcendent. So you get
> > to have "your" transcendent with or without the mind.
>
> Well said.

Samadhi during TM becomes non-stop for the entire period once you are fully
enlightened
according to theory. That is, no-thought, no mantra, is the only state of the
mind during
TM, if you are fully enlightened. If someone isn't transcending
(no-thought/no-mantra) for
the entire meditation period, then they aren't fully matured in CC, by MMY's
definition of
the term.