> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, bob_brigante <no_reply@>
> wrote:
> > >

> > > "A miracle is going to happen"
> > >
> > > Maharishi concluded by reassuring the world press that a
miracle
> is
> > > going to happen. "With the grace of Guru Dev and the tradition
of
> > > Vedic masters, the Vedic Pandits are going to transform salt
into
> > > sugar through their Vedic performances. They are going to
> transform
> > > Kali Yuga, which is the age of negativity, into Sat Yuga,
which
> is
> > > the age of positivity. But this miracle is not an empty hope
or a
> > > dream. It is a practical reality that is going to occur in a
> natural
> > > way by enlivening in world consciousness Total Natural Law—the
> > > perfect system of the administration of the universe,"
Maharishi
> > > said. "So it doesn't matter what the past has been, because the
> > > collective consciousness of every nation will soon be coherent,
> > > invincible, and fulfilled—free from all problems,
disturbances,

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Yeah....that's what i'm talking about.  All the wars are going to
> stop.  Everyone is going to quit drugs, all crime will cease,
> everyone will get along.  Goodbye violence, racism, and all other
> problems that plague us.  Thank you for saving us Maharishi, I
> really don't know what we'd do without you.
>
> seekliberation

when I read the statement you are commenting on, it looks to me that
Maharishi is giving any credit to his Master and the tradition of
Vedic Masters, and the Vedic Pandits. He doesn't claim any credit
for himself. :-)