> In a message dated 1/9/07 11:36:01 A.M. Central Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>
> The best Israel could do is 'mini  tactical-nukes' that destroy
only small
> areas.  Huge mega city busters  are a big NO NO.
>

> Mini tactical nukes are what is being talked about, at least in
the media.
> Mini tactical bunker busters that explode deep underground to
destroy the
> facility and hopefully  keep above ground radiation to a minimum.
There has  been
> no talk of bombing cities with nukes. That is totally uncalled for.

Iran and specifically Ahmadi Nejad is a master in mind games , he
puts Bush and Tony Blair in his small pocket,
Iran aims to "show" that it  is "threatened" by Israel and therefore
building it's nuke weapons is justified.
same with the Holocaust, Iran give a [EMAIL PROTECTED] about the Holocaust, nor
do they care about the Palestinians.

I wouldn't be surprised if Iran is pushing this type of info to the
media.