When the weather in wintertime is about 0 degrees Celsius
(when ice starts to melt), in Finnish that weather is called
"lauha" (rhymes with "how-huh"). In Sanskrit the word "lauha"
means:

lauha   , f. {I} coppery, metallic, **red**; n. metal, esp. iron.

I've noticed that when the weather is "lauha", clouds often
look for some reason a bit reddish... 'nuff said?  :D

In Swedish the preposition that in many other Indo-European
languages is "in", is "i". So for instance "in England" in
Swedish is "i England". As it happens, and's been told by
me earlier, the "basic" Sanskrit suffix of the locative
singular case is ,well, "-i"; for instance locative
singular from "karma" is "karmani" (in karma), with a transitional, or
whatever, consonant "n" between "a" and "i", because without
the consonant coalescence, or stuff, of "a" and "i" would result
to "e", thus "*karme", which doesn't appear in Sanskrit.