> Your prediction about me will be wrong. :Let me tell you what
> will happen to me in Fairfield. I will buy a home. Wait for
> the passing over of MMY. Pay my respects to MMY and live in
> Fairfield for about two years. I will most likely marry a woman
> from India who I will meet in Fairfield who can calm my
> Italian nature down. When MMY passes over he will advance to
> the third level of the fifth dimension

About this same time, most likely monkeys will fly
out of my butt. :-)

> The big difference between MMY and me is that I am more open
> minded regarding the feelings of others and do not feel that
> one has to study all the volumes of the Vedas or memorize all
> of Patanjali's sutras in order to be considered a valuable
> teacher.

The big difference between MMY and you is that many
*consider* him to be a valuable teacher. That, and
he doesn't talk about flying saucers and beings from
other dimensions as much. There may be a relationship
between the second difference and the first. :-)