I had heard that Maharishi said something similar about Brian
Epstein's death, when they(The Beatles)were meeting with Maharishi;
When they learned Brian, had taken his own life; and they were
confused and mourning him, and Maharishi said, for them to with only
good thoughts for him, and that would move his soul, in a better way;
Than feeling guilty about his death, or feeling depressed or
whatever, they were feeling...
So, anyway, from the moment they got involved with Maharishi, was a
very intense relationship for them;
Especially for John, as John was said to be close to Brian;
And perhaps, Lennon's high expectations of Maharishi, to walk on
water, were, misplaced...
John Lennon, in his last radio interview, a day before his death,
talked of Maharishi, and how he had been too hard on him, and how he
was still fond of him...
r.g.

> [NOTE: Brahmachari Satyanand had been a disciple of Guru Dev for
many
> years. He later worked with Maharishi Mahesh Yogi to help bring
> Transcendental Meditation to the world. I had the great honor of
> having met and spoken with him two times. -John Manning]
>

> Brahmachari 'Swami' Satyanand speaking c1967 about Guru
Dev's 'nirvana':