> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Sal Sunshine <salsunshine@>
> wrote:
> >
> > On Feb 7, 2007, at 1:39 PM, TurquoiseB wrote:
> >

> > > Show of hands. Is there anyone here -- *anyone* --
> > > who, after a year and a half, doesn't believe that
> > > Judy came to FFL stalking Vaj, Paul and myself?
> >
> > As I recall, Barry, Judy originally came over here
> > (and possibly Shemp as well) because you invited her.
>
> That's correct.  (I had been registered as a member
> of FFL for a couple of years previously, but I just
> came here to see what was going on occasionally and
> had never posted.)
>
> Barry issued his invitation shortly after the whole
> Raja thing and the millionaires' course had
> materialized, and I thought it would be interesting
> to see how folks were reacting.

I for one am happy to see you, and Barry and Paul and Vaj (believe
it or not) here, and Peter, Barry2, nabluso108, Rick, Llundrub,Tom,
peterklutz, R Gimbel, spairaig, and everyone else on here. The thing
that binds all of us is a deep commitment to spiritual discovery and
integration. We are all Masters here in one way or another. And each
of us having our own points of view, as we necessarily do after the
aggregate centuries of spiritual pracice evident on FFL (no dabblers
here!). We challenge one another and ourselves, sometimes
mercilessly, and then the dialogue mutates and evolves into
something completely different. I wouldn't have it any other way.
This place is a special gift for us to discuss and argue and
complement one another on topics that are just about unique with
regard to the depth and openess with which they are discussed. And
it is both our differences and shared interests and experiences that
make it such a compelling forum. Thank you everyone and God (or fill
in with diety of choice) bless you All!