From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Vaj
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 7:00 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Bill Crist

On Feb 12, 2007, at 1:27 AM, shukra69 wrote:

Dr Robert Svoboda has commented that there is an increased danger of

cancer of those close to Enlightenment because as the individual

identifies less tightly with his own ahamkar the individual cells of

his body can have an less close indentification with each other.

A quote please?

I studied under Robert and I'd never heard this. There IS a danger for
people who don't know how to integrate or correctly work with a kundalini
awakening, as such imbalances tend cause problems with identification rather
than integration with an expanded consciousness.