Don't need to look at marginal cults to find craky whacky ...  the
fastest growing religion in the US, fundamentalist christianity, has
plenty.  A republican state senator from Texas recently sent out a
mass mailing urging fellow politicians and citizens to read the truth
on this site (http://fixedearth.com/).  It's not just typical anti
evolution stuff but also claims to have proof that the earth is not
revolving around the sun. In fact this whole science stuff is part of
a jewish conspiracy against good christians.