Mainstream says:
       Please refresh my outlook about why Paul Mason's credibility should not
be damaged.
 His answer to the question of MMY's educational background damages Mr. Mason's
credibility tremendously.

from FFL #131770:

.
>From TM-free blog, 2/16/07 - Maharishi...Separating Fact from Fiction, by Paul
>Mason:
 "Q. It is claimed that the benefit of the Maharishi's teaching can be proved
scientifically?
Certainly, he holds a master's degree in physics doesn't he?'
A. It has not been established that Mahesh attended a university let alone
whether he was
awarded a degree, in any subject. "

from FFL#131761
 See the 4th (sic) 7th entry on this page:
 http://www.allduniv.edu/hostels/gnjha/gnjha_alumni.htm

>From Allahabad University website:
'Allahabad University has always occupied an esteemed place among the
universities of
India for over a century now. Established on 23rd September 1887, it is the
fourth oldest
university of India after Calcutta, Bombay and Madras University.'

Distinguished Alumni

Sri Gopal Swarup Pathak
Former Vice President of India

Sri Dharamvir
Former Governor of West Bengal and Karnataka

Dr. L.M. Singhavi
Former High Commissioner of India to Great Britain

Dr. Subhash C. Kashyap
Former Secretary General, Lok Sabha

Sri Ram Nivas Mirdha
Former Cabinet Minister, Union of India

Sri Jagdish Swarup Pathak
Former Chief Justice of Himachal Pradesh High Court

Sri M.C. Srivastava
(Universally known as Maharishi Mahesh Yogi)

Mainstream20016 says:
Again, Mr. Mason, please refresh my outlook - your credibility is damaged
tremendously,
in my view.