nablusos108 wrote:

>> praises

> their
>
>> own

>> if

>> phony

>> a 'hatchet

>> reveal

>> suggesting

>> lawyer

>> as

> I have no strong opinion on Heaven or Hell. Perhaps those states of
> Bliss and Tamas excist, perhaps not. But if Hell excists I think this
> Paul Mason fellow is a strong candidate for a prolonged stay in one
> of those premises. I mean, spreading slander about an outstanding
> Saint for money ??  It's like a plea for a stay in an unpleasant
> place. IMO. To be subdued and treated by Tamas for a long period of
> time at least is a guarantee for not having to deal with this lowlife
> fellow in our next incarnation.
So why  didn't Maharishi teach us mantra shastra?  I see nothing wrong
with Paul's investigative reporting.  However I believe I have suggested
to him in the past to go visit some of the Indian tantrics and/or
astrologers who reside in the UK and get their opinion on the TMO and
traditional teachings.  I think it would provide an even deeper
understanding.